A personal recommendation letter or character reference is not an easy one. because, these letters required for a big life event, like a new job, or admission to a school or program. Here are a few personal recommendation letter samples that will help.
Who should write letters of recommendation?
Personal recommendations or reference letters can be written by business acquaintances, clients, teachers, neighbors, vendors or anybody who can attest to an applicant’s skills and abilities.
Tips on Writing Personal Recommendation Letters
- Follow a business letter format. Make Use of official business letter format when writing your letter. it is best sending a recommendation email instead of a letter. Here is the list of information that should be in a recommendation letter.
- Focus on the job description. Know the job description of the person, whom you’re writing the recommendation letter. focus on the requirements of the job position. Also include language from the job description in your letter.
- Explain how you know the person, Here You Begin your letter with the basic information about the person. If you knew the person for a long time, be sure to emphasize this.
- Focus on one or two traits. In the body of your letter, write on one or two qualities the person has that make him or her good for the job. Provide specific examples in which the person has demonstrated these various traits in the past.
- Remain positive. State what you think about the person been a strong candidate. You might say something like, “I recommend this person without reservation.” You want to help this candidate stand out from the other applicants.
- Share your contact information. Provide a means for the employer to contact you for further questions. Also Include your email address, a telephone number at the end of the letter.
- Follow the submission guidelines. Ask the person how to submit it. also follow any requirements, especially about where and when to send it and its requested format (for example, PDF, physical letter, etc.). If there is a submission deadline, be sure to submit it prior to the due date.
What to Include in Your Letter
A personal recommendation letter should provide information on who you are, your connection with the person you are recommending, Here is a Review this template for ideas and suggestions
- Paragraph 2
After Sending the recommendation Letter
Let the person know when you’ve submitted the recommendation Letter. Once you’ve emailed or uploaded your recommendation Letter, let the person know that it’s been submitted.